Sunday 28 April 2013

Sleek Au Naturel Palette

Hello again :) thought I would do a review on my Sleek eye-shadow palette today

I've had this palette a couple of months now and have used it quite a bit (some colours more then others). This is the first proper palette I have owned and think it was a good one to start off with. This is the Au Naturel 601 and thought the colours where really good for day to day make-up but also buildable for more smoky night time eyes. 



I think it comes with a lovely selection of base colours and crease colours so you can make different combination as you wish :) I also really like how most are matte but there are some shimmery ones to add a bit of glammer like Taupe, Moss and Conker. I have to say some of the colours aren't my cup of tea but that may be because I have every light skin and might look better on darker skin. However, saying that they are only £7.99 I still think they are worth it as its a good natural palette which does give you all the colours that you could want. 

I did take a picture of the swatchs but my light in my Uni room is very yellow so they didn't show their really colours so didn't want to include it, so sorry you cant see testers of them.

I have been eyeing up the Sleek Storm palette as my next buy because that also has some lovely colours. If you are more adventurous with your make-up they do have lovely colourful palette's as well which are definitely worth a look at :) 

 Hope you've enjoyed reading, and speak to you soon 
Bye :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the color of the lipstick
    Your blog is very inspiring
    I'm following you now
    Hope you can follow back!

    Lots of love,

    April
    http://freakdelafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wan to try this palette !!! Seems beautiful for everyday day :)

    Natassa,
    http://novembrebeaute.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...