Saturday 24 August 2013

Liebster Blog Award

Hello again my sweets :)

So yesterday I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by CandlesAndCurls :) she has just started blogging like me and has some really good posts so go check her out :) would also like to say a massive thank you to her because she really did make my day!! The Liebster Award is away of people finding blogs and to get them noticed by a wider audience :) I have seen some of the blogs I follow have already been nominated for the award and I thought it was such a good idea for people to be find and also encourage smaller blogs like mine to keep going :)


Candles and Curls came up with 11 questions to ask all of her nominees, so I will prosed to answer them, then show my nominees and the questions I would like to ask them :)

1. What made you start blogging?
I started my blog as a way of documenting my experiences and just general things that were happening in my life, however when I started reading blogs and getting more into it I started including product reviews and making my little bloging space about everything I love :) I didn't want to narrow my blog to a particular area like lifestyle or make-up because I enjoy writing about it all :) 

2. When did you start blogging?
I published my first every post on the 15th of April 2013 and it was on my 6th Gear Experience were I drove a Lamborghini LP560 and I have to say I wish all my poster were about amazing cars I had drove :P if you would like to read that post you can find it here :)

4. Shorts or skirts?
I would have to say skirts, for once England has had an alright summer and I have just been in love with my maxi skirts! I don't really like my legs so find maxi skirts the perfect option :) I also wear skirts out more then shorts on holiday and night out 

5. High street or high end?
For clothes I would say high street, fashion changes so much and high end is so expensive I would never bring myself to spend that much on something, however I do love high end make-up and treating myself once and a while (maybe more) to some expensive make-up :) I also adore Mulberry handbags and if I could I would have them all!

6. What is your best piece of advice for new bloggers? 
Blog the things you are passionate about and the things you would like to read! Don't blog for the sake of it or about something you thing you should because someone else has because you wont enjoy that and the whole point of blogs are to enjoy them :) I would also say dont get hung up if you haven't posted in a while, just do it about your own pace :)

7. What is your favourite TV show?
New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Breaking Bad, 90210, Wild Life Documentary's :) so quite a mix :P   

8. Topshop or River Island?
If you had asked me this last year I would have said River Island as I thought they were better quality and not as expensive, however for some reason I don't really think that any more  I think Topshop caters for a wider range of styles whereas River Island have gone a bit strange for my liking :P

9. Favourite party outfit?
Depends on my mood and where we are going but normally a black dress or leather style leggings and a nice top! When it comes to heels, I will wear them for a posh night otherwise its flats all the way!!

10. Night in or night out?
As a student I feel like I should say night out but the truth is night in :P I would much prefer a night in watching a film with family, friends or the boyfriend and be nice and comfy :P I am definitely say I'm not a proper student, but when I'm at uni I normally go out once a week which I don't think is too bad

11. Your favourite blog post that you have written?
This is a hard question as I enjoy writing all of them, I do love reviewing my make-up however I would say my favourite to write are the more personal/lifestyle ones :) the once that have come to mind are my Dyslexia post as it was very personal but I wanted people to know about it and to help others that have it! Also my pet Terrapin Duncan post :) I will be doing a more updated one of these when he moves to his new home in my uni flat!

I really enjoyed answering them questions, there were some really good ones :) so now it comes to my part of the post! First I will explain the rules then my questions and the blogs I would like to nominate :)

These are the rules of the Liebster Blog Award:

If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award and you choose to accept it, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:

1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog 
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which are provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post. (You can copy and paste them from here.)
8. Once you have written your post, and published it, you then have to inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)

These are my nominations: 
1) Rena from Kiss and Make Up
2) Hayley from Beauty Rambles 
3) Lisa and Carrieanne from Beauties Unlocked 
4) Louise from The Little Things 
5) Elena from Dornroeeschen
6) Melanie from Lillies and Lipbalm
7) Janine from The Opimist
8) Kate from GoldDust
9) Chole from My Mirror/Your Views
10) Birgitta from Everything and Nothing
11) Corinne from Skinned Cartree

My questions are:
1) Where did your blog name come from?
2) What if your favourite meal?
3) Favourite blog you follow at the moment? 
4) Who inspires you? (Doesn't have to be a blogger, just in general)
5) MAC or NARs
6) Favourite animal?
7) Most repurchased product?
8) What advise would you give to other bloggers?
9) What type of posts do you like to read?
10) Most disappointing product you've bought?
11) A fact most people don't know about you?

Really looking forwards to reading everyone's responses :) one last thank you to Candles and Curls and make sure you check out her blog :)

Remember to follow me on BloglovinTwitter and Instagram if you've enjoyed :) 

Have a lovely day, Bye :) 


6 comments:

  1. Yay! I love seeing Liebster blog award posts! Congrats on receiving one :) Your blog is awesome. You deserve it!

    www.hudasbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) I was so pleased I received one :) xx

      Delete
  2. Night in all the way :D going out is a laugh,but you can so much fun in,especially with friends and a takeaway :D Congrats on the award and well deserved x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to know I'm not the only one :P thank you :) xx

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your award, love this post :)

    http://kelley261293.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, loved answering the questions :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...