Wednesday 11 June 2014

Summer Has Started

Hello my lovelies,

So summer has started and second year of university has finished!

I really did not realise how much time university took up when you actually go to the library and try hard :P anyway I am done and have 3 months off! I was really worried about my first post and what to put saying I haven't properly blogged in a long time, however now summer is here and I have free time again, I have time to blog, read and do exciting things :) 

Sorry I have been quiet over the past few months but I am back and ready to blog again :) so this was just a quick hello 


Remember to follow me on BloglovinTwitter and Instagram if you've enjoyed :) 

Thank you for reading and promise to speak soon, Bye :)
xxx 

6 comments:

  1. Great post! Because I love your blog, I have nominated you for a Liebester award, click here for how to accept your nomination!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from http://ellecharie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) glad I've back blogging, really missed it! xx

      Delete
  2. Welcome back to blogging! I bet you can't wait to get back into it again xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) no I cant, love that I know have time to properly sit down and do it :) xx

      Delete
  3. Welcome back! I just finished my second year too and it was definitely a struggle keeping up with my blog!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done you for keeping up with your blog, wish I was that organised! Hopefully I can keep the ball rolling now xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...